Tips in the Game of Golf at Sbobet Online – The game of golf is a game in which the ball must hit it in its hole at the time the game starts. Golf is a sport that is played by hitting a golf ball with a bat which is called a club (golf club). Played individually or in teams that compete to put the ball into the holes available in the field.
On this occasion we will explain some of the types of rules and bets that you can place in the game of golf. The following rules and stakes are provided for this golf game:
* Non Live Betting
○ 18 Holes betting head to head
– The player with the lowest score from 18 holes (holes) will be the winner. Play-offs do not count in 18 holes head to head betting.
– If a player is disqualified or withdrawn after teeing off during the current round, all bets accepted are void unless play in the next round starts where the bet will be.
○ 54/72 Holes Match
– The winner for the 54/72 hole (hole) bet will be the player with the best finishing position at the end of the tournament including play-offs.
– If all registered players lose the CUT of the player with the lowest score during the cut will be deemed the winner.
– If one player loses the cut then the opponent will be deemed the winner as the winner unless the opponent is disqualified before the first player misses the cut.
– If a player is disqualified or withdrawn after starting, before completing two rounds or after both players have made a CUT, the remaining player is deemed the winner.
– If a player is disqualified in the 3rd or 4th round and his opponent has missed the CUT. The player who is disqualified will be deemed the winner because he has completed more holes than his opponent.
– If both players are withdrawn or disqualified in the same half, all bets will be considered void.
○ Odd / Even
– Bets are settled based on the total number of points / goals (which results in an odd or even number) in the match or series of events in which the bet is placed.
– Outright betting where the bettor must guess who will be the overall champion in a league, competition or tournament.
○ Over / under
– Over / under betting is where all points / numbers achieved result in numbers above / below according to the available market.
○ Top 5 Finish
– Top 5 Finishes determine the 5 best finishers. If more than one player is tied for the same position, Dead Heat rules apply for settlement of bets.
○ Top 10 Finish
– Top 10 Finishes determine the best 10 finishers. If more than one player is tied for the same position, Dead heat rules apply for settlement of bets.
* Running Bet (Running bet)
– 18 Holes Betting Head to Head
– 54/72 Holes Match
– Over / Under
* Scoring System
– Type B scoring applies (type B scores apply)
This is our article, which has discussed our article on How to Play Golf Betting at Online Betting. Hopefully with this article we can help you fans or hobbyists more easily understand this Golf bet.